Recruiter-Greenbelt, MD - Full Time
At Bozzuto, it’s all about experience. Whether it’s the experience you bring, gain or give, we want your journey to be exceptional. Guided by our core values of creativity, concern, passion and the pursuit of perfection, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.
Why do we do it? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Based in Greenbelt, MD and reporting to the Director of Recruiting, our Recruiter /Talent Advisor will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting across multiple locations. You will be an advisor to hiring managers on all aspects of the talent acquisition process to include recruitment strategy, candidate selection, compensation recommendations, and offer presentation. This position will responsible for full cycle recruiting for Bozzuto Management Company.
As a Recruiter/Talent Advisor, your primary responsibilities include:
- Drive and manage full life cycle recruitment process; including but not limited to, creating job postings, sourcing, screening, reference checking, presenting jobs offers, and managing back-office applicant tracking.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify effective sourcing strategies with the objective of presenting 3-5 qualified candidates for each opening.
- Initiate a variety of search techniques (Internet, Social Networking, personal networking, etc.) to identify passive candidates.
- Participate in networking opportunities as appropriate.
- Manage all candidate activity through the use of Bozzuto's applicant tracking system (ATS), Cornerstone.
- Report weekly on candidate activity for management transparency.
- Ensure adherence to all hiring processes.
- Identify/clarify hiring specifications, ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop compelling job postings to attract candidates.
- Promote company and career opportunities in the community.
What You Bring to Us:
- B.A./B.S. Degree Required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of recruiting experience with a minimum 1 year of experience working in a corporate (non-agency) recruiting environment.
- Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience a plus.
- Proven success managing full life cycle recruitment efforts for multiple hiring managers in a diverse geographic area.
- Experience with high volume staffing of experience professional hires.
- Proven ability to proactively work with hiring managers to understand needs and deliver timely results.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system as well as LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social recruiting platforms.
- Experience utilizing proactive sourcing.
What We Bring You:
In addition to our award winning culture, a myriad of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, great looking offices, and a positive and supportive environment, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Including:
- Comprehensive and affordable health plans
- Free life insurance
- Employee wellness incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Teledoc, free 24/7/365 access to a doctor online
We want our team members to be happy and healthy, both personally and professionally. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.